![]() |
| 1Password Lock Screen |
One way to get your data into 1Password is to manually enter in the user names, passwords, web site addresses, etc. The alternative way is to just visit the web sites as you normally would and 1Password will collect your login data for you automatically. Going forward, you make just two clicks of the mouse, and it will take you to the site and log you in with ease.
Passwords can be custom or randomly generated up to 50 characters in length. You now can have a different password for every web site you visit. Amazon.com gets hacked? No problem. Log in and change your password and know you are safe.
I have been using this program on my Mac, iPad and iPhone and have enjoyed its features. The 1Browser on iOS is a great experience and not awkward like I expected. It has managed to replace Paypal and Amazon's apps on my iOS devices because with 1Browser, I get the normal web viewing experience with automatic login.
It doesn't stop at login information. It will store just about anything including credit card information, passports, identity information, etc. You can get a 30 day free trial, and if you decide to buy there is a 100% money back guarantee. I doubt you need 30 days or your money back after using this program.
Data is sync'd via numerous methods, DropBox being the most popular, across all of your devices if you desire this method. It is compatible with Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, etc.
All you have to do is remember one password, and I believe we can all manage that.

No comments:
Post a Comment